28 March 2006

joining in the fun....

The matter (for my doing this) court. of: Kevin
The final motivation court. of: Woodchuck

People will think that my jukebox consists only of two operas....



Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.

How does the world see you? November Rain - Guns and Roses

Will I have a happy life? The Glass Prison – Dream Theatre

What do my friends really think of me? Track 15 from In the Silence of the Word

What do people secretly think of me? Elle a fui la Tourterelle – Les Contes D’Hoffmann (Act IV)

How can I be happy? Et Moi? Moi, La Fidele Amie - Les Contes d’Hoffmann (Epilogue)

What should I do with my life? Salut! Demeure chaste et pure – Faust

Will I ever have children? Some von Suppé overture

What is some good advice for me? Praeocupemus, faciem… - (track 2) In the Silence of the Word

How will I be remembered? Helas, Nom Coeur S'egare Encore -- Les Contes d’Hoffmann (sextet in Act III)

What is my signature dancing song? Dame Marthe Schwerlein – Faust

What do I think my current theme song is? Attendez-moi là, cher docteur! – Faust

What does everyone else think my current theme song is? The Act I Overture from Faust

What song will play at my funeral? Ainsi que la brise légère – Faust

What type of men/women do you like? Quand z’eyro petitoune - Canteloube

What is my day going to be like? Schlemil! - Les Contes d’Hoffmann (Act III)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home