13 March 2006

Anyone else notice something similar?


I've found myself getting shocked on all sorts of things lately; say: car doors, water fountains, televisions, just about anything...

I was puzzled for a little bit, thinking perhaps that it was the new shoes I was wearing. But behold, I switched to my old sneakers and the same thing kept happening.

I came to the conclusion that:
It's getting along in the semester and I'm dragging my feet more than usual.

I suppose I should be grateful that this is the least of my worries when my body gets run down, and that I haven't yet had to worry about episodes of incontinen.....whoooop! Moving right along!

1 Comments:

Blogger woodchvck said...

but what better to do when your feet are dragging than post on the ol' blog? i dunno...sorting your record collection? works just fine for me.

3/14/2006 9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home